Let us begin without more delay.
- What is the difference between var, let, and const?
- Have you used 'call', 'apply', and 'bind' methods? How do they differ?
- Can you explain Promises?
- What is a call stack?
- What are the array methods from ES6?
Less asked but quite possible to occur:
- How is 'setTimeInterval' different from 'setTimeOut'?
- Have you used mixins?
- Can you give an example usage of instanceOf?
- What are generators?
- What is event bubbling and event looping?
- How do dynamic imports work?
These questions are derived from my experience of giving interviews for numerous organizations. These are not the only things you should refer to or limit yourself from doing more research. Learning these topics has helped me land a job and so I am sharing it on this platform. There are plenty of resources out there for exploring each topic. Good luck with your interview! I believe in anyone can code and everyone should learn to program.
I hope this was helpful. Thank you. Happy Learning!